Most of our courses require learners to have grade 12 or standard 10 certificates or equivalent. Students who have these qualifications may be admitted on the basis of work experience or under our recognition of prior learning (RPL) programme.
- Registration fees and deposit fees are non – refundable
- A copy of your identity document/passport with study permit/asylum permit
- A copy of proof of residence
- A copy of your guarantor’s identity documents
- Two reams of paper for a student to make copies on past exam question papers and extra notes.
- Two id photos
- Proof of payment of registration fees and deposit fee
- Download the application form for registration
Requirements for Study
- All Non-South African citizens are required to apply for study permits in their countries of origin in order to study in South Africa.
- Before applying to study, you are supposed to apply for admission first, once you are admitted into a programme to study at Greenview Training and Development Skills Centre
- The college will issue you a confirmation letter of studying a certain programme and other necessary requirements will be issued as well.
- The letter and proof of payment are also required to apply for a study permit