The focus is on accounting. The curriculum concentrates on the management of the financial affairs of an organization and on concluding their studies; students will have the ability to analyze financial and statistical information, check accounts and provide financial advice. Students will also have a thorough knowledge of Pastel Accounting and Pastel Payroll packages.
There is a big demand for accountants and bookkeepers in the job-market. Financial Management graduates will have access to various clerical and administrative positions, Accounting office, Accountant for private and government departments, Private Accountant for private companies.
- Management Communication N4
- Computerized Financial Systems N4, N5, N6
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management N4, N5, N6
- Financial Accounting N4, N5, N6
- Cost & Management Accounting N5, N6