Greenview College offers all the benefits of distance learning. You can continue to earn while you learn via correspondence, and you can plan your studies according to your schedule. Greenview’s wide range of distance learning courses is far more affordable than face-to-face studies, so begin your journey to a better future today.
For years, Greenview College has been educating students in its focus areas of Management, Business Studies, and Education. The college is dedicated to meeting the changing needs of students as determined by these growing industries. Greenview combines traditional higher education values with an innovative approach to correspondence and distance learning in South Africa and internationally. Our flexible programmes have been designed to provide our students with the specific knowledge that will empower them to succeed in their chosen careers.
The academic team at Greenview College is professionals who are actively involved in their industries on a day-to-day basis. They are employed for their academic knowledge, practical experience and leadership roles within their fields. The academic content is thus up to date with the latest industry trends and demands. Student feedback and support comes directly from these professionals, ensuring that each student is thoroughly prepared for the working environment by the end of their distance learning experience.
once you have registered and paid, you can immediately register on the Greenview Student Portal and access your material, excluding prescribed text books.
once your assignment is received by the College, you can expect to receive your results within 6 to 8 weeks after the closing date. The pass mark for all assessments is 50%.
They are 3 assignments to be written by the learner and submission date will be confirmed through the student portal.
if you want to work through past exam papers as part of your studying process, you can fax or email your request through to the College. These papers can be emailed, faxed or posted to you. One past exam paper is available free of charge on the Student Portal.
Withholding of results
if you have not received your results within 4-6 weeks, it is likely that your fees have not been paid in full and your account is in arrears. If this is the case, your results will be released within 24 hours of payments being made. Results are released in the manner prescribed by the college.
Students will be expected to come to the campus and write internal exams every end of the month and external exams at the end of the semester.
Accommodation is available to those who will need it at an expense though. Further information to be provided in enquiry.
|TEXTBOOK FEES||R400.00 (COMPULSORY)|
Why distance learning is the best choice?
- Study materials are included with your tuition fees
- No application fee for distance learning
- Flexibility and the freedom to study around work and other commitments
- Study from home or from any other location that is convenient for you
- Study at your own pace, in your own time
- Affordable payment terms that suit your pocket
- Save on transport and accommodation costs that usually come with face to face tuition
- And most importantly, you can have a full time job and study at the same time
How do I register for distance learning?
Follow these simple steps and register today.
- Complete a registration contract at Greenview College;
- Submit your signed contract and all your supporting documents (certified copy of ID and Grade 12 certificate);
- Pay your deposit;
- Once you are accepted by The Academic Registrar of Greenview College, a sms will be sent to you confirming your registration.