What is a bridging course?
- A bridging course is a university/college preparation course that is offered to mature students as a means of preparing for the intellectual challenges of a university/college education, successful completion of which is recognized as a basis of admission to a specific course.
- Bridging courses are designed to bridge the gap between high school & tertiary education. They are aimed at students who show potential, or at students who are eager to learn.
- Bridging courses are primarily offered to students who need to improve their understanding in subjects that relate to particular study programs.
- Bridging courses are short, focused learning programs designed to help high school students to enter Higher education institutions.
- Bridging courses provide a way for students to qualify for specific study programs & work towards their ideal career.
- They are seen as an introductory level course and can range from 6 months to one year.
- Greenview College is offering bridging courses to students who have not completed matric at school and want to study further.
- These courses help students who don’t meet the requirements at first, an additional pathway to help them get there.
Who is the bridging course for?
- The bridging course is aimed at students who want to study towards other national diploma /certificates programs, but don’t meet the minimum requirements, Instead of going back to school or getting your matric; you could enroll for a bridging course.
What are the requirements?
- The standard requirements for the bridging course are grade 10.
Why should you do a bridging course?
- You will gain valuable skills & a wealth of knowledge.
- A bridging course brings you one step closer to the course you initially wanted to sign up for. It lays a foundation for the rest of your National Diploma education.
- It exposes you to more study opportunities & better career options.
- National Diploma/Certificates are nationally recognized by recruiters and employers that mean you will have better opportunities than the ones you currently have. They equip you with skills & knowledge to get the job done.
REGISTRATION FEE : R350.00
DEPOSIT FEE : R950.00
MONTHLY INSTALLMENT : R750.00
TOTAL INSTALLMENT FEES : R5800.00
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS : INTRODUCTORY COMMUNICATION N4
: INTRODUCTORY ENTREPRENEURSHIP N4
|HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||PUBLIC ADMIN, PUBLIC MNGT, LEGAL|
|Introductory computer practice||Introductory computer practice||Introductory computer practice||Introductory information processing|
|Introductory personnel management||Introductory accounting||Introductory marketing||Introductory public administration|
|EDUCARE||HOSPITALITY||CLOTHING PRODUCTION||TRAVEL and TOURISM|
|Introductory communication||Introductory communication||Introductory factory organization||Introductory personnel management|
|Introductory education||Introductory servicing techniques practical||Introductory fashion drawing||Introductory accounting|
|Introductory educare practicals||Introductory catering theory & practical||Introductory pattern construction|
Introductory personnel management
|Introductory educare theory||Introductory hygiene & safety||Introduction to clothing construction|
Introductory information processing
Introductory computer practice